Monday, March 26, 2018 — Miami, FL – Drew Estate announces the launch of its 2018 Barn Smoker Program and live ticket sales on barnsmoker.com. Drew Estate Barn Smokers highlight the American tobacco experience, bringing the cigar smoker to the barn level and teaching them about the ins and outs of tobacco growing, processing, and manufacture.
This year, Drew Estate is adding Pennsylvania to the Barn Smoker lineup in Strasburg, PA on June 23rd. At the event, they will introduce a special test blend that features an exclusive Pennsylvania Broadleaf wrapper for all attendees.
The Barn Smoker Program is the sister program to Cigar Safari by Drew Estate. Barn Smoker was envisioned and inspired by Jonathan Drew to bring people, brands, and local small business to American Tobacco Farms to celebrate the brotherhood and sisterhood of the leaf and to raise awareness of Cigars for Warriors, a 501(c)(3) charity that supports American heroes.
The Barn Smokers will be taking place on the following dates and locations:
- Florida Barn Smoker in Clermont, FL on May 19th, 2018
- Pennsylvania Barn Smoker in Strasburg, PA on June 23rd, 2018
- Connecticut Barn Smoker in South Windsor, CT on August 4th, 2018
- Kentucky Barn Smoker in Hopkinsville, KY on September 29th, 2018
- Louisiana Barn Smoker in Convent, LA on November 17th, 2018