Fresh off the heels of Villiger Cigars’ most critically acclaimed year to date (including the No. 10 spot from Cigar Aficionado and No. 8 from Cigar Dojo), the company has announced a new brand in commemoration of Villiger’s impressive 130 years in operation.
The cigar is titled La Vencedora (translating to “The Victor”) and has been marketed as the followup to the La Flor De Ynclan brand from 2017. La Vencedora has been rolled in three sizes (slightly tweaked from the three La Flor De Ynclan vitolas), each banded in a look similar to the La Flor De Ynclan. The cigars make use of a Nicaraguan puro blend and are said to be the first-ever full-bodied smoking experience from Villiger.
La Vencedora Breakdown
- Wrapper: Nicaraguan Habano Oscuro
- Binder: Nicaraguan
- Filler: Nicaraguan
- Factory: ABAM Cigars S.A. (Dominican Republic)
- Production: Regular Production
- Packaging: 25-ct (boxes)
- Vitolas: 3
- Price: $9.00 – $10.00
- Robusto: 5″ x 50 | $9.00 (MSRP)
- Toro: 6″ x 50 | $9.50 (MSRP)
- Churchill: 7″ x 50 | $10.00 (MSRP)