Quesada is gearing up for the annual release of their popular Oktoberfest blend and has announced an exclusive vitola for 2017, to be sold through The Cigar Shop. Oktoberfest Bayern, as the cigar has been dubbed, features a special, piramide shape that Quesada uses on their Fonseca line (Fonseca Triangular).
The Cigar Shop (formerly Union Cigar Company) has brick and mortar locations in North and South Carolina and is timing the Oktoberfest release with their newly-launched online presence—www.thecigarshop.com. A limited batch of 2,000 cigars have been rolled for The Cigar Shop, where the cigars will be sold at their B&M and online locations beginning on Sep. 1, 2017.
Oktoberfest Bayern Breakdown
- Wrapper: Dominican (Cibao Valley)
- Binder: Dominican
- Filler: Dominican (Cuban Seed Criollo | Olor Viso | Olor Ligero)
- Factory: Quesada Cigars (Dominican Republic)
- Production: Limited Edition (200 boxes of 10 cigars)
- Packaging: 10-ct boxes
- Vitola: 6″ x 51/58/60 “Bayern” (Piramide)
- Price: $8.97 (SRP)
- Release: September 1, 2017