The moment has arrived! You can now order the highly limited Q d’etat from Quesada Cigars over a month before anyone else has the cigar. Thanks to Quesada, the Dojo, and PayLessCigarsandPipes.com you can get your hands on these tasty gems and at a HUGE discount.
To save 20% use Coupon Code: QUEDOJO
No other retailer will have these cigars available until after the IPCPR show which is held in mid-July. Not only that but now other retailer will be offering them at such a discounted price (must use coupon code).
Q d’etat consists of three uniquely shaped vitolas using two different blends: Molotov (a perfecto resembling the bottle-shaped Molotov cocktail weapon — Dominican puro blend), Howitzer (6″ x 60 — Dominican puro blend), and Daga (a pointed/dagger-shaped Salomon — multi-national blend, see below).
Quesada Q d’etat Breakdown
- Wrapper: Dominican (Molotov & Howitzer) | Ecuadorian Arapiraca (Daga)
- Binder: Dominican (Molotov & Howitzer) | Cuban Seed Criollo ’98 (Daga)
- Filler: Dominican (Molotov & Howitzer) | Dominican & Nicaraguan (Daga)
- Factory: Quesada Cigars (Dominican Republic)
- Production: Limited Edition (22,500 cigars)
- Vitolas: 3
- Price: $7.95 – $9.75 (MSRP)
- Release: June 1, 2017 (Dojo Pre-sale) | July 11, 2017 (IPCPR public sale)
- Molotov: 5″ x 38/58/44 figurado | $7.95 (MSRP) | 1,000 boxes of 10
- Howitzer: 6″ x 60 gordo | $9.50 (MSRP) | 750 boxes of 10
- Daga: 7½” x 54 salomon | $9.75 (MSRP) | 500 boxes of 10