AVO Cigars launches a stunning square box pressed tubos version on its globally acclaimed 93-Rated AVO Syncro Nicaragua Toro.
On the island of Ometepe, in the rich soil that lies beneath one of Nicaragua’s most active volcanoes, a uniquely sweet and spicy tobacco is grown. Known for its wild character and peppery notes, AVO Cigars masterfully blends this Nicaraguan tobacco with only the finest Dominican leaves, famous for their earthy flavors and soft, creamy notes. Thanks to the innovative packaging in a striking “box-pressed” matte-finished square tubo, these popular toro cigars are protected, stay fresh and can easily be taken everywhere to be enjoyed in perfect condition.
AVO Syncro Nicaragua Toro Tubos Breakdown
- Wrapper: Ecuadorian Connecticut
- Binder: Dominican Republic
- Filler: Nicaraguan (Ometepe) | Dominican Republic (Piloto, San Vicente Mejorado, and hybrid Olor/Piloto) | Peru (Olancho)
- Factory: OK Cigar Corp, Inc. (Dominican Republic)
- Production: Regular Production
- Packaging: 20-ct boxes
- Vitola: 6″ × 54 Toro (Box-Pressed Tubo)
- Price: $11.90 (MSRP)
- Release: Now Available
© Oettinger Davidoff AG 2016