Black Label Trading Company is pleased to announce they are shipping SANTA MUERTE to select retailers this week.
“This is our first year to produce Santa Muerte. It features six filler tobaccos which create a very unique and rich flavor profile. You experience layer upon layer of coffee, malt, spice and cocoa. I have been working on this blend for a long time and am very excited to share it with the public. As the name suggests there is a Day of the Dead theme, this cigar is a tribute to those no longer with us,” said James Brown, creator of BLTC and partner at Fabrica Oveja Negra.
SANTA MUERTE will be available in limited quantities at select retailers.
Santa Muerte Breakdown
- Wrapper: Ecuadorian Habano
- Binder: Ecuadorian Habano
- Filler: Nicaragua | Dominican | Connecticut | San Andrés
- Factory: Fabrica Oveja Negra (Nicaragua)
- Production: Limited (200 boxes per vitola for 2016)
- Packaging: 20-ct boxes
- Vitolas: 2
- Price: $8.50
- Corona Gorda: 5½” × 48 | $8.50 (MSRP)
- Short Robusto: 4¾” × 52 | $8.50 (MSRP)